No sound on finalized disc problem

Datum: 30.05.2010 15:26
Newsgroup: alt.video.dvdr
I have a Toshiba D-R410KU DVD Video Recorder.  After time recording TV
programs and finalizing the disc, I loose the sound on some of the
titles. Point in case, I just finished recording three movies and
during the editing stage there was sound on all three titles.  When I
finalized the disc, the sound remained on the first title, but
disappeared on the last two.  It dis not happened on the previus disc
though, sound remained on all three titles.  I'm baffled.  I Googled
and found one instance of the same, but there were no responses. Can
anyone help?  Using TDK DVD+R and am not having any problems other
wise, only when recording and finalizing tv programs.  :-? :-?

--
Zo
"Shakespeare's Pizza - Free Chopsticks"