SURVEY: Using Health Care as a Recruiting tool.

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 03.06.2010 07:28
Newsgroup: alt.war
SURVEY: Using Health Care as a Recruiting tool.
http://home.pacbell.net/veterans/s-031910.htm

TOPIC: Some veterans believe that the best way to convince potential recruits that
military service is in their best interest is to treat those who served with the highest
possible degree of appreciation. When sons and nephews see their
fathers and uncles treated well by the VA they will have confidence in their also being
treated well after their military service. The G.I. Education Bill and Veterans Health
Care are as much recruiting tools as they are veteran's benefits.

As a tool to encourage the best and brightest youth to enlist and serve in our military,
free lifetime medical care for the non-retiree veteran would be an incentive to enlist and
serve Honorably.

SURVEY LOCATION: http://home.pacbell.net/veterans/s-031910.htm

Contact Person for this posting: Roger Simpson, PIO
Public Information Office: http://www.13105320634.com
The American War Library: http://www.amervets.com
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247-5420
Phone / Fax: 1-310-532-0634

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]