I Served... QMC Cagle Richard R, Vwae, Cwm, Ndsm.

Von: Otis Willie PIO The American War Library (themilitarytoday@pacbell.net) [Profil]
Datum: 08.06.2010 23:20
Newsgroup: alt.war
I Served... QMC Cagle Richard R, Vwae, Cwm, Ndsm.

Richard's Authorizations and Acknowledgments...

Appreciation of Honorable Service
Cold War Medal
Cuban Missile Crises
Enlisted Promotions (6)
Foreign Service Acknowledgment
Good Conduct Medal
Gulf of Tonkin Crises Period
Honorable Service Lapel Pin, Navy
Honorable Service Lapel Pin, US
Mayaguez Incident Service Period
Honorable DischargeNational Defense Medal
National Security Alert Status, Bay of Pigs Service Period
National Security Alert Status, Kennedy Assassination
Ocean Crossing Acknowledgment/Geneva Convention
Professional, Navy
Sea Service  Ribbon
Ship/Boat/Cutter Service; USS Greenling SSN 614
Sputnik Launch National Securty Alert Service Period
Strategic Air Command 24/7 Nuclear Status Activation Service Period
Submarine Service
Suez Crisis National Security Alert Service Period
Taiwan Strait II National Securty Alert Service Period
U2 Crises, Operation OverFlight
USS Pueblo Crises National Security Alert
Vietnam War Era Appreciation

VETERAN'S DAY AND MEMORIAL DAY ARE EVERYDAY. A VETERAN LIVES AS LONG AS HE OR SHE IS
REMEMBERED.

Military Medal Issue Regulations
http://www.amervets.com/isr.htm
Personnel Database and Registry
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Individual's 201-A Military Award Report
http://www.amervets.com/201areq.htm

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

[ Auf dieses Posting antworten ]